Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hello everyone

It's still pretty hot here but I've gotten use to it. In Vientiene I met up with Charlie Borek and his family who are here for four months and we went to the market and some other shops ( at the market you are allowed to bargan!) after a couple days of that we went to another town and we went elephant ridding!! When we took the elephants for a bath i stood up on its head and he through me off and splat into the water. then we went on a walk and then i saw a cool bug. today we are going to caves and a water fall! i'll tell you what its like.

1 comment:

  1. Wow bargaining... that sounds like something Matty would be excessively great at! Cool that you saw Charlie. I bet he likes it over there.
    I think if you stood on my head I would throw you into water too... What did the bug look like?
    waterfalls!? My favourite!
    Love Amanda

    ReplyDelete