Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello From Laos

Hi Everyone
How are you
We are sure hot here
When I last checked it was +40 and that is HOT
We have had a great time in the markets
THere is so much stuff
Today we are in this organization called COPE
The organization helps people whose body parts have had to be amputated or were blown off
in the unexploded bombs that the USA dropped here in the Vietnam war
check our there website which is www.copelaos.org Also check on google the "secret war" in Laos and discover and intresting sad and scary piece of History not that long ago.
I hope everything is good there
please post me back there is more internet here than I had originally thought
Remember to post what is going on there for me to read
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Hi sarah

    Everything is going well here. it is only about plus 10 on a good day and during the night it gets to -6. in social studies we are making a front page of a news paper on one of the major wars in ancient greece. mine and Meghan's is about the peloponnesian war and katie's is about the persian war you could also do it about Alexander the Great or another one which i can't remember. in math we are learning how to add and subtract fractions and mixed numbers.
    Luv Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah

    sounds like you are having fun. there is not much happening here. we are just practicing for the play, richard comes on tuesday and it is really fun. but we have to do this speech in LA about a problem with technology and lots of people don't really want to, it is funny because we get to stand at the podium and when mikaella stands behind it you can barley see her. anyway got to go.
    have lots of fun.

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Loops!
    Wow, it sounds like quite the adventure you are having. 40 degrees is so hot!!! How are your dad and Matty doing? I remember they did not cope with the heat in Australia so well last year.
    You'll have to tell me all of the best places to go. I will visit Asia one day for sure!
    For now, I am still having an excelling time in NZ. I am in Fiordland right now, and tomorrow I see Milford Sounds with Frauke :) It will be wonderful. Next stop will be somewhere with work. I'll keep you posted.

    Love and hugs to all! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eberts
    Wow sounds like you're having an amazing time so far!! Its pretty nice here right now. I've had a great time playing soccer with Kita the last couple of nights:) The dogs are enjoying playing in the river when we go for walks! Alison has been busy riding the horses with Lorie. I've been busy with after school sports when Lorie has been here though. So i haven't been able to ride yet. Anyways keep enjoying yourselves and keep us updated!!!
    Love Hilary

    ReplyDelete